I love that my girl is so stunning but I hate when I see/hear guys talking about her in a sexual way.
when people try to argue with you about something you clearly know more about
A kid came into Starbucks today with his dad and he had an Iron Man tshirt on and this is what happened:
- Kid: hello, can I give you my pennies for a chocolate please?
- Me: of course you can, though I'd much rather have your tshirt.
- Kid: it won't fit you.
- Me: are you sure? It looks like it might be my size y'know.
- Kid: *starts taking off his tshirt*
- His dad: haha, come on, give the lovely lady your pennies instead.
- Kid: but she wants my tshirt dad.
- His dad: no she doesn't, she's only kidding.
- Me: no, I really do want his tshirt.
- His dad: hahaha here, how much is it? 1.60?
- Me: yeah, please.
- His dad: give her the pennies and say thankyou to the nice lady, bobby.
- Kid: there you go, thankyou.
- Me: that's okay, cya later, enjoy your chocolate.
- My boss: you're great with the kids in here.
- Me: no, I hate kids I really did just want his tshirt.
- My boss: *looks at me like i'm mental and walks off*
I can’t stand the people that give our hardcore scene such a bad name.